2022 Land Rover Defender Prices & Configurations
The 2022 Land Rover Defender price ranges from a low end of $51,700 MSRP to a high end of $114,600 MSRP, depending on your choice of configuration. Regardless of which Land Rover Defender you choose, you’ll be driving around Los Gatos pure comfort. Learn more about the new Defender with Land Rover San Jose, and feel free to contact us with any questions.
2022 Land Rover Defender Price List
So, how much does the Land Rover cost? Let’s check out each trim level so you can decide which Land Rover Defender price is right for you.
Land Rover Defender 90 Price List
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 90 S: Starting at $52,300 MSRP (New)
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 90 SE: Starting at $64,000 MSRP (New)
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 90 X-DYNAMIC SE: Starting at $66,900 MSRP (New)
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 90 X: Starting at $85,400 MSRP (New)
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 90 V8: Starting at $104,400 MSRP (New)
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 90 V8 Carpathian Edition: Starting at $111,400 MSRP (New)
Land Rover Defender 110 Price List
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 110: Starting at $51,700 MSRP (New)
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 110 S: Starting at $55,300 MSRP (New)
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 110 SE: Starting at $66,900 MSRP (New)
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 110 X-DYNAMIC SE: Starting at $69,900 MSRP (New)
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 110 X: Starting at $87,900 MSRP (New)
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 110 V8: Starting at $107,700 MSRP (New)
- 2022 Land Rover Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition: Starting at $114,600 MSRP (New)
For a model at a lower price tag, check out our pre-owned Land Rover Defender inventory at Land Rover San Jose.
2022 Land Rover Defender Configurations and Features
What should you look for in your chosen model? Start by checking out the Land Rover Defender 110 standard features here:
- 10-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Full-time four-wheel drive and a Two-Speed Transfer Case
- Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics
- Terrain Response®
- Keyless Entry
- 3D Surround Camera with ClearSight Ground View
- Wireless Charging with Signal Booster
- Wade Sensing
- 18-inch Style 5093, Gloss White Steel wheels
- And much more
Looking for even more features for your drives through Los Gatos and Palo Alto? You’ll find plenty to get excited about when you explore the rest of the lineup:
- Defender 110 S – All base Defender 110 features, plus an Interactive Driver Display, a Leather Steering Wheel and Gearshift, 19″ Style 6010, 6-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish, and Grained Leather/Robust Woven Textile Seat Facings
- Defender 110 SE – All Defender 110 S features, plus a more powerful P400 engine, fog lights, Premium LED Headlights with Signature DRL, a 400W Meridian™ Sound System, 12-Way Electronic Memory Front Seats, a ClearSight Interior Rear View Mirror, and 20″ Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish.
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE – All Defender 110 SE features, plus Grained Leather/Robustec Ribbon Accent Seats, Unique Robustec Console Finish, Silicon Silver Exterior Accents, and 20″ Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish.
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE – All Defender 110 SE features, plus Windsor Leather 14-Way Heated and Cooled Electronic Memory Front Seats, an Opening Panoramic Sunroof, Silicon Silver Exterior Accents, Adaptive Cruise Control, Extended leather interior upgrades, and more.
- Defender 110 XS Edition – This unique take on the Defender features a Front Center Console Refrigerator Compartment, body-colored lower cladding and wheel arches, and 20-inch Style 5095, 5 Split-Spoke, Gloss Dark Grey Wheels with Contrast Diamond Turned Finish.
- Defender 110 X – All Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE features, plus Steelcut Premium Textile seating inserts, a Head-Up Display, an Electronic Active Differential, Terrain Response® 2, a Black Contrast Roof and Hood, Orange Brake Callipers, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System, Walnut Veneer finishes, and much more.
- Defender 110 V8 – This new addition to the lineup features a 518-hp V8 engine, a cross-car beam in Satin Black Powder Coat Brushed Finish, 22-inch Style 5098, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish, a Heated Suedecloth Steering Wheel, Windsor Leather, Dinamica® Suedecloth, and Robustec upholstery, Advanced Tow Assist, Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics, and much more.
- Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition – Includes all Defender 110 V8 features, plus Carpathian Grey Premium Metallic Paint with Satin Protective Film, the Graphite Exterior Pack, a Sliding Panoramic Roof, Terrain Response® 2 with Dynamic Program, and much more.
Some of the features we’ve listed could vary based on whether you choose the two-door Defender 90 or four-door Defender 110. However, there are very similar features between the two configurations for each price point.
Learn More About the Land Rover Defender Price at Land Rover San Jose!
Now that you know more about the Land Rover Defender price, come see this impressive vehicle for yourself at Land Rover San Jose! Browse our new vehicle inventory around San Jose, and meet with our finance center to start the buying process! Be sure to use our new vehicle specials to save near San Francisco!
More from Land Rover San Jose
If you need a vehicle that can rise to any challenge, a new Land Rover Defender is an excellent choice! And although this model has primarily earned praise for its incredible off-road capabilities and innovative design, the 2023 Land Rover Defender interior deserves plenty of attention, too. Before you get behind the wheel, take advantage…
Stepping into the 2023 Range Rover interior is an experience that you’ll never forget. This luxurious flagship SUV can seat either four, five, or seven passengers when properly equipped, and once you’ve seen what kind of interior features it offers, you’ll be hard pressed to settle for any other ride. Ready to get a closer…
2022 Model Shown We understand if the new Land Rover Defender has captured your attention. This sharp-looking SUV would look fantastic in any San Jose driveway. But how much can a Land Rover Defender tow? The maximum 2023 Land Rover Defender towing capacity is a massive 8,201 pounds, when properly equipped. Let’s talk about that…